TOPEKA, Kan. (August 20, 2013) – Early registration, and the $200 price break that comes with it, for the 50th SCCA National Championship Runoffs at Road America expires on Friday, August 23 at 11:59 p.m. (CDT). Runoffs-eligible drivers can register through the start of the event, at full price.
The deadline is even more critical for drivers planning to enter the event with a Past Champions Provisional, as it is the final day such entries will be accepted. After Friday, Aug. 23, only drivers qualified by participating in 2013 U.S. Majors Tour and SafeRacer National Racing Series events may register.
Registration, as well as the full schedule, entry list, supplemental regulations and paddock parking information, is available online at SCCA.com/Runoffs.
The schedule for the 50th Runoffs includes practice on Monday, Sept. 16, qualifying Tuesday through Thursday, and races on Friday, September 20th through Sunday, September 22nd.
Also included during the registration process is the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to the 50th Anniversary Celebration on Thursday night, Sept. 19. Each entrant will receive a complimentary ticket to the dinner and reception that includes 50th Runoffs displays, Club Racing trophies and awards, the pole position presentation and a performance by First Rush, fronted by Formula F racer Mike Sauce. Additional tickets are available for $10.
- SCCA Inks Partnership with Garmin, Names VIRB Official Camera, Presenting Sponsor - 03/04/2015
- SCCA’s Kyle Keenan Named RACER Magazine’s Club Racer of the Year - 03/04/2015
- Dennis Dean Presented with SCCA’s John McGill Award - 03/03/2015
- Site of RallyCross Nationals Will Move to Iowa - 02/27/2015
- Contingency Awards Outlined for Tire Rack National Solo Program - 02/23/2015