Wine and racing, can you really go wrong with that? Here is your chance to experience the rolling hills of California wine country and a healthy dose of octane, for good measure. GoPro, the Official Camera of SCCA, is giving you the chance to attend the GoPro IndyCar Grand Prix of Sonoma, Aug. 25 at Sonoma Raceway.
With five races left, the IndyCar championship fight is heating up. Can three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Helio Castroveves hold onto his point lead to claim his first season championship, or will someone else step forward to make their claim for the title?
The closed-fender sports cars of the Pirelli World Challenge will also be in action this weekend. Catch some of the top sports car drivers from around the world go door-to-door, across four classes, in the penultimate championship event. Johnny O’Connell, Jack Baldwin, Ryan Winchester and Ernie Francis, Jr. lead the drivers’ championship in their respective classes, but there is plenty of competition looking to grab the lead at the slightest mistake.
To be eligible for up to four tickets, and enter your name for a chance to win a GoPro Hero3 Black Edition, simply follow this link to the SCCA forum and tell us what you would do with a GoPro camera, in 10 words or less.
Details on the contest are listed on the forum. Submit your response by Aug. 16 to redeem your tickets. Enter as often as you like until you win, or the contest ends. Join us for what should prove to be an exciting weekend of racing in one of the most unique parts of the country.
- Dennis Dean Presented with SCCA’s John McGill Award - 03/03/2015
- Site of RallyCross Nationals Will Move to Iowa - 02/27/2015
- Contingency Awards Outlined for Tire Rack National Solo Program - 02/23/2015
- SCCA Convention Ends on a High Note with the Awards and Hall of Fame Ceremony - 02/22/2015
- Day Two of SCCA National Convention Filled with Program-specific 2020 Sessions - 02/21/2015