TOPEKA, Kan. (June 21, 2013) - Attention all soloists, registration is now open for the 2013 edition of the Tire Rack SCCA Solo® National Championships at Lincoln Airpark, in Lincoln, Neb.
Only one hour into registration, there were over 100 completed entries. If you are planning to attend this marquee event, make sure to get you name in the hat early. This year’s event is shaping up the one of the largest motorsports competitions in the world, boasting more than 1,200 drivers on two courses, over four days of competition Sept. 3-6.
Early-bird registration for the event is set at $165 until Aug. 9 at 11:59 p.m. (CDT). After that, entry will be $308. Register for your spot by clicking here.
Paddock space will be managed through PaddockNow. Once registered through Motorsport Reg, wait 15 to 30 minutes, and then go to http://paddocknow.solomatters.com to sign up for a space. For competitors with larger rigs, or regional coordinators organizing large groups, contact the Paddock Chief, Randall Prince, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration will close Aug. 23. Entries submitted from after that date will need to be sent to email@example.com.
- Road America Cat Weekend Added to Majors Northern Conference Slate - 10/24/2014
- Koch Wins FIA Young Driver Competition, Earns Trip To Worldwide Finals - 10/17/2014
- Message to SM Drivers from SCCA and Mazda - 10/17/2014
- SCCA Member Kenton Koch Takes Part in FIA Academy - 10/15/2014
- Majors Tour Series Registration Opens Today - 10/15/2014