TOPEKA, Kan. (June 21, 2013) - Attention all soloists, registration is now open for the 2013 edition of the Tire Rack SCCA Solo® National Championships at Lincoln Airpark, in Lincoln, Neb.
Only one hour into registration, there were over 100 completed entries. If you are planning to attend this marquee event, make sure to get you name in the hat early. This year’s event is shaping up the one of the largest motorsports competitions in the world, boasting more than 1,200 drivers on two courses, over four days of competition Sept. 3-6.
Early-bird registration for the event is set at $165 until Aug. 9 at 11:59 p.m. (CDT). After that, entry will be $308. Register for your spot by clicking here.
Paddock space will be managed through PaddockNow. Once registered through Motorsport Reg, wait 15 to 30 minutes, and then go to http://paddocknow.solomatters.com to sign up for a space. For competitors with larger rigs, or regional coordinators organizing large groups, contact the Paddock Chief, Randall Prince, directly at email@example.com.
Online registration will close Aug. 23. Entries submitted from after that date will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2015 Majors Date At New Jersey Moved Up One Week - 09/30/2014
- Skip Barber Offering Coaching Days At The Runoffs - 09/25/2014
- Mazda Behind The Zoom Forum On Mazda Raceway Open Wednesday Evening - 09/23/2014
- SCCA Members Featured Prominently In Safe is Fast video - 09/19/2014
- SCCA Announces 2015 Majors Schedule, Moves to Five Conferences - 09/18/2014