Elkhart Lake, WI (June 15, 2013) – SCCA Member Jim Hayter, of Lewis Center, Ohio, was announced Saturday as the winner of the SCCA Foundation Winner’s Choice Raffle. Hayter wins his choice of a 2013 Mazda Miata MX-5 Club Edition, a 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 or $18,000 in cash.
The SCCA Foundation is the not-for-profit 501(c)(3) arm of the SCCA that supports select automotive educational and safety programs. Currently, the major efforts are directed towards several youth educational and safety initiatives including the Tire Rack Street Survival® Program, Formula SAE, the Carroll Smith’s Mentor Cup and the Bob Woods Cup.
The winning ticket was announced at the WeatherTech Chicago Region June Sprints at Road America, part of the Northern Conference SCCA Majors Tour.
The SCCA Foundation, the charitable arm of the Sports Car Club of America, announced today, at the 2013 SCCA June Sprints being held at Road America in Elkhart Lake, WI, that Jim Hayter from Lewis Center, OH is the winner of the SCCA Foundation’s Winner's Choice Raffle. Mr. Hayter will be choosing from a 2013 Mazda Miata MX-5 Club Edition, a 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 or $18,000 in cash. All proceeds from the raffle go to support the SCCA Foundation's programs of Tire Rack Street Survival®, Formula SAE®, and Historical Preservation. The SCCA Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation under the section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. More information on the SCCA Foundation is available at www.sccafoundation.com.
- Site of RallyCross Nationals Will Move to Iowa - 02/27/2015
- Contingency Awards Outlined for Tire Rack National Solo Program - 02/23/2015
- SCCA Convention Ends on a High Note with the Awards and Hall of Fame Ceremony - 02/22/2015
- Day Two of SCCA National Convention Filled with Program-specific 2020 Sessions - 02/21/2015
- Panel Discussion on SCCA Future Caps Opening Day of Club Convention - 02/20/2015