TOPEKA, Kan. (March 5, 2013) – The 2nd event on the Tire Rack Solo Match Tour schedule in Wilmington, Ohio, for April 6-7 has been cancelled.
Despite the inclusion on the original 2013 schedule announcement, the Cincinnati Region and the SCCA have not yet received FAA approval for the site at the Wilmington Airport.
The Region will continue to work with the FAA to get approval for the site in time for the Tire Rack Championship Tour event, August 3-4.
The first Tire Rack Match Tour event of the season is the Dixie Match Tour, March 16-17 in Cecil, Georgia.
- Top SCCA Drivers Sparkle Sunday In June Sprints Sunshine - 06/16/2013
- First of Four SCCA June Sprints Races Completed on Saturday at Road America - 06/15/2013
- Jim Hayter Wins SCCA Foundation Raffle - 06/15/2013
- Provisional Poles Set On Friday At Road America - 06/14/2013
- Northern Conference Continues with June Sprints - 06/13/2013