LAS VEGAS, Nev. (March 1, 2013) – A year ago at the Convention, president Jeff Dahnert introduced Trozzolo Communications Group to those in attendance, with the promise of a branding and marketing initiative to move the club forward.
On Friday morning, Angelo Trozzolo and Jeff Madden reintroduced themselves to convention attendees, and passed along their findings.
Members in the session were given a message to take back to their home regions, including the convention wide tag line – that SCCA is where America’s best amateur drivers race.
To support that, everyone was given a wallet-sized card to carry with them as a reminder. That card states the truths of SCCA.
The card reads:
Our drive is unmatched.
• With 70 years of tradition, the country’s best racers drive here.
• We build strong relationships with professional racing organizations, corporate sponsors and leading manufacturers.
• We are a national voice for safety in motorsports.
We perform at the highest levels.
• We offer the broadest range of competition nationwide, and take on all comers – any surface, any track, any time.
• We host more national events, with the most cars, classes and opportunities to compete. From your first time to a national championship.
• We measure everything. Competition runs deep.
Success is in our DNA.
• As America’s largest amateur motorsports club, we continue to innovate to serve our members.
• With 40,000+ members, including a strong volunteer base, you’ll find your place.
• Our national championship events such as the Runoffs and Solo Nationals, along with more than 2,000 other events, are the best in the nation.
SCCA. Where America’s Best Amateur Drivers Race.
- SCCA Runoffs Registration Opens Wednesday - 07/21/2014
- Solo Driver Kierstin Eaddy Passes Away Sunday - 07/20/2014
- SCCA to Invite Muscle Cars to Compete at Tire Rack ProSolo Finale - 07/17/2014
- Honda Performance Development To Sponsor SCCA FF 45th Anniversary - 07/16/2014
- Reindl Finishes Weekend as Packwood Tire Rack ProSolo Winner - 07/15/2014