LAS VEGAS, Nev. (March 1, 2013) - The SCCA Foundation is the not-for-profit 501(c)(3) arm of the SCCA that supports select automotive educational and safety programs. Currently, the major efforts are directed towards several youth educational and safety initiatives including the Tire Rack Street Survival® Program, Formula SAE, the Carroll Smith’s Mentor Cup and the Bob Woods Cup.
On Thursday at the convention, the Foundation announced the opening of a fund-raising raffle that will allow one winner to walk away with their choice of a Mazda MX-5, MAZDASPEED3 or $18,000 in cash.
Tickets for the raffle are $20 per ticket, with a discount for the more tickets that are purchased. Because the funds benefit the SCCA Foundation, all donations are tax deductible.
The winner will be drawn during the 58th WeatherTech Chicago Region June Sprints on June 15, 2013.
All tickets may be purchased online at www.sccaraffle.org. The raffle is open to both SCCA members and non-members.
SCCA Chairman of the Board of Directors Lisa Noble celebrated the announcement by purchasing the raffle’s first ticket from the convention.
- SCCA Majors Showing Significant Increases In Participation - 05/16/2013
- SCCA Eastern Conference Majors Tour Round Eight Concludes From Summit Point - 05/05/2013
- SCCA Horsepower On Display At Summit Point For Eastern Conference Majors - 05/04/2013
- Practice, Qualifying Open Eastern Conference Majors Weekend at Summit Point - 05/03/2013
- Eastern Conference Majors Visits Summit Point - 05/02/2013