TOPEKA, Kan. (February 13, 2013) – SCCA Members making plans to attend the Sports Car Club of America Convention presented by SafeRacer and Hall of Fame Banquet, February 28-March 2, should register before Friday, February 15 to take advantage of the discounted early registration pricing. For the fifth consecutive year, the convention will be held at the South Point Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
The three-day convention costs $275 through Friday, jumping to $335 after that date. That entry fee begins with Thursday afternoon’s Annual Meeting and Town Hall at 2 p.m. Friday and Saturday consist of meetings, training sessions and informative seminars on a variety of SCCA topics ranging from member recruitment and retention to autocross course design.
The convention ends with the SCCA Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Saturday evening. Bobby Rahal and Skip Barber will be in attendance, as well as representatives from Carroll Shelby, Bill Noble, and Andy Porterfield.
Registration for the SCCA Convention presented by SafeRacer is available online. Also on that page is the event schedule, attendees list, and other information.
Like SCCA on Facebook at Facebook.com/SCCAOfficial, or follow SCCA on Twitter @SCCAOfficial.
- Top SCCA Drivers Sparkle Sunday In June Sprints Sunshine - 06/16/2013
- First of Four SCCA June Sprints Races Completed on Saturday at Road America - 06/15/2013
- Jim Hayter Wins SCCA Foundation Raffle - 06/15/2013
- Provisional Poles Set On Friday At Road America - 06/14/2013
- Northern Conference Continues with June Sprints - 06/13/2013