TOPEKA, Kan. (January 29, 2013) -- The SCCA Formula Sports Racing Advisory Committee (FSRAC) is asking interested club members from the FB / F1000 Community to serve on an Ad Hoc Committee to develop an entry path for new engines, open ECU's and HP levels.
The Committee will report directly to the FSRAC and be chaired by Chris Huskamp. The committee’s make up is not limited to car owners and drivers and may include manufacturers and engine builders.
Interested club members should submit a resume through the www.crbscca.com - category F-FS; Class FB. In addition to general personal information, the resume must also outline SCCA involvement, FB involvement and interest and reasons you would like to serve.
The FSRAC recognizes both the need and complexities of integrating the next generation of motorcycle engines into the class as it moves forward.
- 2015 Blytheville ProSolo: Canceled - 03/04/2015
- SCCA Inks Partnership with Garmin, Names VIRB Official Camera, Presenting Sponsor - 03/04/2015
- SCCA’s Kyle Keenan Named RACER Magazine’s Club Racer of the Year - 03/04/2015
- Dennis Dean Presented with SCCA’s John McGill Award - 03/03/2015
- Site of RallyCross Nationals Will Move to Iowa - 02/27/2015