TOPEKA, Kan. (January 29, 2013) -- The SCCA Formula Sports Racing Advisory Committee (FSRAC) is asking interested club members from the FB / F1000 Community to serve on an Ad Hoc Committee to develop an entry path for new engines, open ECU's and HP levels.
The Committee will report directly to the FSRAC and be chaired by Chris Huskamp. The committee’s make up is not limited to car owners and drivers and may include manufacturers and engine builders.
Interested club members should submit a resume through the www.crbscca.com - category F-FS; Class FB. In addition to general personal information, the resume must also outline SCCA involvement, FB involvement and interest and reasons you would like to serve.
The FSRAC recognizes both the need and complexities of integrating the next generation of motorcycle engines into the class as it moves forward.
- Top SCCA Drivers Sparkle Sunday In June Sprints Sunshine - 06/16/2013
- First of Four SCCA June Sprints Races Completed on Saturday at Road America - 06/15/2013
- Jim Hayter Wins SCCA Foundation Raffle - 06/15/2013
- Provisional Poles Set On Friday At Road America - 06/14/2013
- Northern Conference Continues with June Sprints - 06/13/2013