ORLANDO, Fla. (November 29, 2012) – A new look for SportsCar magazine was revealed by Executive Publisher Paul Pfanner on Thursday at the PRI Show in Orlando, Fla., beginning with the new January issue that should be in member mailboxes within days.
The January issue is the traditional SCCA Pro Racing recap, featuring an artistic matchup of Johnny O’Connell’s Pirelli World Challenge GT winning Cadillac CTS-V and Simon Gregg’s Trans-Am Series Chevrolet Corvette.
Pfanner also revealed a plan to extensively cover the U.S. Majors Tour on Racer.com, putting it into the rotation with news coverage of Formula One, NASCAR, American Le Mans and Grand-Am.
- Process For Accepting Resumes For Open President Position Announced - 11/22/2013
- Kansas Region SCCA The First To Unveil New Region Website Template - 11/21/2013
- 2014 SCCA Board Election Results Announced - 11/18/2013
- SCCA Champions Poised To Join BFG In Baja 1000 - 11/15/2013
- 2014 Tire Rack Solo Schedule Now Available - 11/14/2013