TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 1, 2012) - The road rally competition year for 2012 came to a conclusion October 21 with the successful completion of the US Road Rally Challenge hosted by the Detroit Region SCCA. Three high quality National Road Rally events were presented: The Letters of Intent National Course Rally, the CAST in Stone National Tour Rally and the Rivals National GTA Rally. Road rally teams competed for honors in each event as well as overall honors for the weekend.
Winners of the 2012 US Road Rally Challenge were:
Bruce Gezon (Murrysville, PA) and Steve Gaddy (New Market, MD)
Brian and Kevin Line (St Clair Shores and Ann Arbor, MI)
Richard Wetzel (Davis, CA) and J Toney (Woodland, CA)
The team of Gezon and Gaddy had a perfect weekend, scoring first overall on each of the three events.
A complete event report will be published in an upcoming issue of Sports Car. Complete results for each event can be found at the Detroit Region’s web site: www.detroit-scca.org.
- 2015 Blytheville ProSolo: Canceled - 03/04/2015
- SCCA Inks Partnership with Garmin, Names VIRB Official Camera, Presenting Sponsor - 03/04/2015
- SCCA’s Kyle Keenan Named RACER Magazine’s Club Racer of the Year - 03/04/2015
- Dennis Dean Presented with SCCA’s John McGill Award - 03/03/2015
- Site of RallyCross Nationals Will Move to Iowa - 02/27/2015