TOPEKA, Kan. (Oct. 19, 2012) – Sports Car Club of America has launched three new initiatives to better communicate information to members, including a Video Mailbag, the SCCA Official Blog and new content through Twitter.
The SCCA Video Mailbag is an opportunity for members to submit questions about SCCA to the staff. Questions are up to the member, but the goal is for staff to offer insight into decisions or programs within the Club. This would be the type of question you might ask one of the staff if you were face-to-face at an event. The staff will collect questions and then record a video answer, courtesy of our friends at GoPro, the Official Camera of SCCA. Go to www.scca.com/mailbag to submit questions.
Available at http://sccaofficial.blogspot.com, the new SCCA Official Blog is the opportunity to get a peek behind the scenes from the perspective of the SCCA Headquarters. Topics can range from more detail about a program or decision, to more lighthearted topics that pop up from time-to-time. The Blog launches today, with a piece offering more insight into Thursday’s announcement about the restructuring of SCCA Club Racing.
Finally, for those on Twitter, make sure you follow @SCCAJeff. That’s right; the Prez has entered the Twittersphere! SCCA President and CEO Jeff Dahnert will chime in with his personal thoughts on the happenings in SCCA and all of motorsports.
- SCCA Majors Showing Significant Increases In Participation - 05/16/2013
- SCCA Eastern Conference Majors Tour Round Eight Concludes From Summit Point - 05/05/2013
- SCCA Horsepower On Display At Summit Point For Eastern Conference Majors - 05/04/2013
- Practice, Qualifying Open Eastern Conference Majors Weekend at Summit Point - 05/03/2013
- Eastern Conference Majors Visits Summit Point - 05/02/2013