PUEBLO, Colo. (June 15, 2012) - Round Four of the 2012 Majors Championship for those in the Midwest, Southwest and Rocky Mountain Divisions moves to the re-paved Pueblo Motorsports Park this weekend for Invitational class racing.
Just 10 classes are participating in the weekend – Spec Miata and STU (Grp 1), Formula Vee and Formula 500 (Grp 2), E, F and H Production (Grp 3), Formula F and Formula Mazda (Grp 4), and Spec Racer Ford (Grp 5).
The schedule consists of a Practice and Qualifying on Saturday morning and a race on Saturday afternoon, with a warm-up, Qualifying Race and feature race on Sunday.
- Top SCCA Drivers Sparkle Sunday In June Sprints Sunshine - 06/16/2013
- First of Four SCCA June Sprints Races Completed on Saturday at Road America - 06/15/2013
- Jim Hayter Wins SCCA Foundation Raffle - 06/15/2013
- Provisional Poles Set On Friday At Road America - 06/14/2013
- Northern Conference Continues with June Sprints - 06/13/2013