TOPEKA, Kan. (April 5, 2012) - SCCA Nationally Licensed Flagging and Communications workers may now apply to work the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas November 16-18th, 2012.
To apply, fill out the application at http://circuitoftheamericas.com/volunteer.
Workers will be notified by the event organizers if you are approved to work the event. Once approved, assistance will be available regarding lodging arrangements. Additional event information will be available on the Circuit of the Americas website at www.circuitoftheamericas.com.
Contact regarding working this event will be Bob Pierson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, with notifications given to each applicant as soon as possible.
All National Licensed Flagging and Communications workers with a valid email on file in the National Office should have received an email with similar information from the SCCA on Thursday, April 5.
- SCCA and Speedway Motors Partner for CAM Challenge, Invitation To Goodguys Autocross Finals - 01/27/2015
- SCCA Members Wittmer, Lawrence and Keating Take Home A Rolex From Daytona - 01/25/2015
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- RallyCross Contingency Awards Posted for 2015 - 01/23/2015