TOPEKA, Kan. (April 5, 2012) - SCCA Nationally Licensed Flagging and Communications workers may now apply to work the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas November 16-18th, 2012.
To apply, fill out the application at http://circuitoftheamericas.com/volunteer.
Workers will be notified by the event organizers if you are approved to work the event. Once approved, assistance will be available regarding lodging arrangements. Additional event information will be available on the Circuit of the Americas website at www.circuitoftheamericas.com.
Contact regarding working this event will be Bob Pierson at email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, with notifications given to each applicant as soon as possible.
All National Licensed Flagging and Communications workers with a valid email on file in the National Office should have received an email with similar information from the SCCA on Thursday, April 5.
- Russell Wins Tire Rack ProSolo Finale Super Challenge and ProSolo Championship - 08/31/2014
- Majors Tour Schedule Takes Checkers At Topeka - 08/31/2014
- Majors Season Just One Race From Finish In Topeka - 08/30/2014
- Tire Rack ProSolo Finale Showdown Set for Lincoln - 08/30/2014
- Kummer to Vacate Club Racing Post - 08/29/2014