The Steel Cities Region is hosting the inaugural presentation of The Western Virginia National Tour Rally, a two-day National event running on August 25-26, 2012. The rally will be about 275 miles in length and will start near the Pittsburgh International Airport with the overnight in Morgantown, West Virginia.
The Entry Fee will be $50 with weekend membership fees included if applicable. Chairman and Rallymaster will be Bruce Gezon.
The Saturday run will commence after lunch allowing most to arrive from home Saturday morning, finishing the first day of competition before nightfall. There will be a hosted party on Saturday night at Mid-Atlantic Sports Cars in Morgantown, West Virginia (information available here) with an early morning Sunday departure.
The finish location will be near Exit 28 (Cranberry) of the Pennsylvania Turnpike at a standout burger and bar restaurant that should provide just the refreshment you crave after a brisk run back through the foothills and mountains of the District of West Augusta. All cars will finish by early afternoon to provide for a reasonable drive back home.
Additional information can be obtained from Bruce Gezon (email@example.com) or on the Steel Cities Region website at www.steelcities-scca.org.
- Newgarden Wins Formula F 45th Anniversary Feature Race at Barber - 08/10/2014
- Futrelle Wins Wet FF Anniversary Saturday Sprint at Barber - 08/09/2014
- Tire Rack Championship Tour from Wilmington Outlasts Foul Weather - 08/06/2014
- Contingencies Outlined for Tire Rack Solo Nationals - 08/05/2014
- 2014 Eastern Conference Season is Complete at Summit Point - 08/03/2014