TOPEKA, Kan. (January 19, 2012) - The SCCA Foundation, in conjunction with the BMW CCA Foundation, is hosting the inaugural Tire Rack Street Survival Summit on Sunday, March 4, 2012 at the South Point Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nev., following the SCCA National Convention.
Representatives from the SCCA, BMW Club, Porsche Club and others will be attending the summit, serving as both an informative session and an a training session for the program. Whether you have hosted multiple Tire Rack Street Survival events or are considering your first, there will be something for everyone with workshop sessions ranging from marketing your event to communicating effectively with teenagers. What better way to spend your time than saving a teen driver’s life?
For more information regarding the Tire Rack Street Survival Program, please visit www.streetsurvival.org
Registration is free to all who attend and will include breakfast and lunch. Sessions run from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Register online by clicking here or contact Rick Myers (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for additional information.
- Pirelli World Challenge Heads to California Wine Country - 08/21/2014
- Newgarden Wins Formula F 45th Anniversary Feature Race at Barber - 08/10/2014
- Futrelle Wins Wet FF Anniversary Saturday Sprint at Barber - 08/09/2014
- Tire Rack Championship Tour from Wilmington Outlasts Foul Weather - 08/06/2014
- Contingencies Outlined for Tire Rack Solo Nationals - 08/05/2014