TULSA, Okla. (Oct. 5, 2011) – For the first-time, all the SCCA RallyCross National Championship action will be available through live timing and live audio from the event announcers throughout the event, held Oct. 8-9 at Tulsa Raceway Park.
Like the Tire Rack SCCA Solo® National Tour, ProSolo® Series and National Championships, the live audio will be streamed through YouStream, or directly through the link www.scca.com/rxlive.
Similarly, live timing will be available at www.scca.com/rxresults. The results listed are unofficial, with official results being posted to the web site as they are available.
The NEOKLA Region will play host to the event, though many of the operations of the event will be handled by officials from around the country, the RallyCross Board, and the SCCA National Staff in the same fashion as other SCCA National Championship events including the Tire Rack Solo National Championship and the SCCA National Championship Runoffs.
For complete information about the event, please visit the event home page: http://www.scca.com/events/index.cfm?eid=3425.
- Spec Miata Rules, Tow Fund Among SCCA December BoD Decisions - 12/18/2014
- SCCA President Recognized by the Women's Sport Foundation Project Podium - 12/16/2014
- New Class of SCCA Hall of Fame Inductees Announced - 12/10/2014
- SCCA Top Brass to Speak at Race Track Business Conference in Indianapolis - 12/08/2014
- Ad-hoc Committees for Prototype Classes Dissolved - 12/01/2014