ELKHART LAKE, Wis. (Sept. 17, 2011) – The 48th Annual SCCA National Championship Runoffs begins at Road America Monday, Sept. 19 with the first of four days of qualifications, and fans will be able to follow every lap of activity through live timing, social media and daily recaps online.
SCCA will again offer live timing and scoring, linked directly from the event homepage.
In addition to the web-based timing system, SCCA will be utilizing the Apple iOS and Droid-based application Race Monitor, which offers nearly instantaneous updates as cars cross the finish line throughout qualifying and the races. Users may download Race Monitor through their device’s app store for a one-time fee of $4.99.
As always, each day of qualifying will have a daily recap available through the all-new SCCA.com.
On race days, both timing systems will continue to be available along with the social media updates. Additionally, SCCA’s media services staff will provide in-depth race reports within two hours of the conclusion of each race Friday, Sept. 23 through Sunday, Sept. 25.
As was announced earlier this week, all 24 races can be seen live at www.speedcasttv.com/scca.
For more information about the SCCA National Championship Runoffs, please visit www.scca.com/runoffs.
- Northern Conference Completes Road America Rounds Despite Afternoon Rain - 07/27/2014
- Northern Conference Round Nine Runs At Hot Road America - 07/26/2014
- IndyCar Star Josef Newgarden to Participate at SCCA Formula F 45th Celebration - 07/25/2014
- Contingency Programs Set for 2014 SCCA National Championship Runoffs - 07/23/2014
- Soldiers put rubber to road at Fort Riley autocross event - 07/22/2014