TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 21, 2007) – Nashville Superspeedway in Lebanon, Tenn., has been announced as the site for the 2008 RallyCross National Championship, set for October 24 – 26, 2008.
Some have called the expanse of land next to Nashville Superspeedway the perfect RallyCross site. The layers of red clay over a limestone base minimize degradation and keeps the day running smoothly with few stops for course repair. In addition, the vast area available for the event gives course designers plenty to work with when composing fast, fun and challenging courses.
The facilities at Nashville Superspeedway are also ideal for the 2008 RallyCross National Championship, offering indoor registration and plenty of room for the Friday night welcome party and Saturday night dinner. No wonder the track is the home site for the Tennessee Region RallyCross program.
RallyCrossers should plan on bringing the entire family to the 2008 National Championship, as there are plenty of sights to see in nearby Nashville, including the Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame, the Nashville Zoo, Bicentennial Mall State Park and the Frist Center for the Visual Arts.
Make sure you mark your calendars for October 24 – 26 and make your plans early for the 2008 RallyCross National Championship. For more information about RallyCross, click the Rally tab at the top of the page.
- SCCA and Speedway Motors Partner for CAM Challenge, Invitation To Goodguys Autocross Finals - 01/27/2015
- SCCA Members Wittmer, Lawrence and Keating Take Home A Rolex From Daytona - 01/25/2015
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- RallyCross Contingency Awards Posted for 2015 - 01/23/2015