TOPEKA, Kan. (Jan. 18, 2008) – Registration is now open for RallyCross National Challenge contingency programs. Hankook, Subaru, Team Dynamics and Volkswagen of America are all on board for RallyCross National Challenge contingency programs in 2008.
Subaru has significantly increased its program for 2008. Registered competitors driving a Subaru will receive $300 for a class win, $200 for finishing second and $100 for finishing third. A win at either the Eastern or Western Championship pushes the payout to $750 for a win, $400 for runner-up and $200 for third. National Champions driving a Subaru can collect $1,250, or $750 for second place and $500 for third.
Volkswagen of America, the Official Pace Vehicle of the SCCA, has also stepped up to the plate and is offering $200 to class winners and $100 to second-place finishers in all classes.
Posting in Prepared Rear-Wheel Drive, Prepared Front-Wheel Drive, Modified Two-Wheel Drive and Modified Four-Wheel Drive, Team Dynamics will offer a $100 product certificate to class winners and a $50 certificate to second-place finishers using its wheels.
Details of Hankook’s 2008 RallyCross contingency program will be released shortly.
To be eligible for any contingency program, you must first register. Forms and program details are available by clicking here.
The first 2008 RallyCross National Challenge event is right around the corner, Jan. 26 – 27, at Stafford Speedway, in Stafford Springs, Conn.
- SCCA Members Featured Prominently In Safe is Fast video - 09/19/2014
- SCCA Announces 2015 Majors Schedule, Moves to Five Conferences - 09/18/2014
- SCCA Taking Nominees For 2015 Hall of Fame Class - 09/16/2014
- Nation-wide Points Champions Crowned In SCCA SafeRacer Club Racing Program - 09/12/2014
- Pirelli World Challenge Championship Preview Released - 09/11/2014