TOPEKA, Kan. (June 10, 2008) – Sports Car Club of America’s RoadRally Board has announced the creation of a RoadRally photography contest dubbed “All in a Day’s Drive.”
Photographers of all ages, professional and amateur, are eligible to enter the contest that runs from August 1 to November 3. Entrants can submit up to five photos from SCCA RoadRally events held within the last three years. Submissions must be electronic, in .jpeg, .jpg, or .gif format and no larger than 1mb.
The winner will receive $250, second place receives $100 and third place earns $50. Additionally, each of the top three entrants will receive a free one-year SCCA membership (or membership renewal). SportsCar, the official magazine of SCCA, will publish the photograph and award each of the top three with a full-year subscription to RACER magazine.
The winning entries will be announced at the 2009 SCCA National Convention in Las Vegas, Nev., where they will be part of a special media presentation, along with other honorable mentions. Judges will be selected by the SCCA RoadRally Board and include professional photographers, journalists and other accomplished motorsports publishing professionals.
Entries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an entry form available for download here. Full contest rules are listed on the application.
- Majors Takes on the Big Easy at NOLA Motorsports Park - 03/06/2015
- SCCA Tire Rack ProSolo at Blytheville Rescheduled For May 1-3 - 03/06/2015
- SCCA Inks Partnership with Garmin, Names VIRB Official Camera, Presenting Sponsor - 03/04/2015
- SCCA’s Kyle Keenan Named RACER Magazine’s Club Racer of the Year - 03/04/2015
- Dennis Dean Presented with SCCA’s John McGill Award - 03/03/2015