TOPEKA, Kan. (June 10, 2008) – Sports Car Club of America’s RoadRally Board has announced the creation of a RoadRally photography contest dubbed “All in a Day’s Drive.”
Photographers of all ages, professional and amateur, are eligible to enter the contest that runs from August 1 to November 3. Entrants can submit up to five photos from SCCA RoadRally events held within the last three years. Submissions must be electronic, in .jpeg, .jpg, or .gif format and no larger than 1mb.
The winner will receive $250, second place receives $100 and third place earns $50. Additionally, each of the top three entrants will receive a free one-year SCCA membership (or membership renewal). SportsCar, the official magazine of SCCA, will publish the photograph and award each of the top three with a full-year subscription to RACER magazine.
The winning entries will be announced at the 2009 SCCA National Convention in Las Vegas, Nev., where they will be part of a special media presentation, along with other honorable mentions. Judges will be selected by the SCCA RoadRally Board and include professional photographers, journalists and other accomplished motorsports publishing professionals.
Entries may be sent to email@example.com along with an entry form available for download here. Full contest rules are listed on the application.
- SCCA Members Featured Prominently In Safe is Fast video - 09/19/2014
- SCCA Announces 2015 Majors Schedule, Moves to Five Conferences - 09/18/2014
- SCCA Taking Nominees For 2015 Hall of Fame Class - 09/16/2014
- Nation-wide Points Champions Crowned In SCCA SafeRacer Club Racing Program - 09/12/2014
- Pirelli World Challenge Championship Preview Released - 09/11/2014