TOPEKA, Kan. (Dec. 22, 2009) – The start of the 2010 SCCA RallyCross National Challenge season is less than a month away, which is still plenty of time to register for 2010 RallyCross contingency programs.
Volkswagen of America, Inc. will continue its program in 2010 and post prize money for all classes. The German marque is offering registered Volkswagen drivers $200 for a class win and $100 for a runner-up finish.
Subaru will also return in 2010, offering prize money to registered competitors in the three All-Wheel Drive categories. Payouts will be offered to top-three finishers with $300 awarded for a win. Prize money more than doubles at the Eastern and Western States Championships where a win will net $750, and increases once again for the RallyCross National Championship, where Subaru is prepared to award $1,250 for a win.
Posting in the Prepared and Modified classes, Team Dynamics is posting a $100 product certificate for a win on their wheels and a $50 certificate for finishing second. Those values increase to $200 and $100, respectively, at the RallyCross National Championship.
Registration forms and full program details are available at www.scca.com/rally by selecting “Contingencies” from the left-side menu. Drivers are encouraged to review program requirements carefully to ensure full compliance. To be eligible for contingency prizes, drivers must register for each program prior to their first event. More programs will be posted as they become available.
- Day One of Eastern Conference Majors at VIR in the Books - 04/19/2014
- Eight Run Groups Set for Day One of Competition at VIR - 04/18/2014
- McCance Takes Round Two of Tire Rack SCCA ProSolo Championship - 04/16/2014
- 50th SCCA National Championship Runoffs Races Available on DVD, Digital Download - 04/15/2014
- 27 Winners In SCCA BFGoodrich Tires Super Tour Sunday - 04/13/2014