TOPEKA, Kan. (August 4, 2010) – The early registration deadline has been extended for competitors who have been slow to register for the 2010 RallyCross National Championship, held Aug. 20-22 in Fountain, Colo.
Entry fees for the National Championship event are $120 for early registration, which has been extended to Aug. 11 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. After the early registration deadline has passed, the regular entry fee is $160.
As in 2009, the U.S. Truck Driving School in Fountain, Colo., is the host site to the event, nearly in the shadow of Pikes Peak alongside the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. The site is a popular location for RallyCross within the Colorado Region.
Online registration for the 20010 RallyCross National Championship is available at www.scca.com by clicking on the green “Rally” tab at the top of the page and then selecting “RallyCross National Championship” from the left-hand menu. A link to online registration is available from the the event page, as well as a PDF entry form to download should entrants prefer to mail or fax their form.
For more information on the 2010 RallyCross National Championship, visit www.scca.com/rally.
- U.S. Majors Tour Openers Just Around The Corner - 12/06/2014
- 2014 Rules Changes Approved at SCCA Board Meeting - 12/09/2013
- Process For Accepting Resumes For Open President Position Announced - 11/22/2013
- Kansas Region SCCA The First To Unveil New Region Website Template - 11/21/2013
- 2014 SCCA Board Election Results Announced - 11/18/2013