TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 24, 2010) – SCCA Pro Racing’s Board of Directors announced today that it has begun the process to find the organization’s next president and CEO. Current SCCA Pro Racing President and CEO Bob Wildberger had previously announced that he will resign the position, effective January 17, 2011.
The new executive search will be led by a committee made up of members of the current SCCA Pro Racing Board of Directors. The new president and CEO will oversee the day-to-day operations of an organization that currently counts the World Challenge Championships, Trans-Am Series, Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup, Pro Spec Racer Ford, Pro Formula Enterprises, the F2000 Championship Series and Volkswagen TDI Cup among the motorsports properties that it owns or sanctions.
“We’ve begun a nation-wide search to find the best person to fill the SCCA Pro Racing President and CEO position,” SCCA Pro Racing Board Member Phil Creighton said. “Bob’s efforts have the company on sound footing, and the next president will be chosen to take the company to the next level.”
Interested parties should e-mail resumes to email@example.com or fax to 785-233-7223.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Sports Car Club of America, Inc., SCCA Pro Racing is a leading sanctioning body for motorsports events in the United States. A member of the Automobile Competition Committee of the United States (ACCUS), SCCA Pro Racing operates and sanctions a number of sports car and open-wheel racing entities. For more information, please visit www.sccapro.com.
- Nation-wide Points Champions Crowned In SCCA SafeRacer Club Racing Program - 09/12/2014
- Pirelli World Challenge Championship Preview Released - 09/11/2014
- Pirelli World Challenge to Conclude Championship at Miller Motorsports Park - 09/11/2014
- SCCA Runoffs Live Webcast Features Motorsports Heavy Hitters - 09/11/2014
- Pirelli World Challenge Race Winners Take on Tire Rack Solo Nationals - 09/10/2014