TOPEKA, Kan. (June 21, 2011) - The Sports Car Club of America was recently named among the “World’s Best Car Clubs” in an article by MSN Autos.
The Josh Condon-written piece listed SCCA amongst such exclusive clubs as the RS Academy in the United Kingdom and the Classic Car Club with locations all over the world.
Among other things, Condon said that “While other clubs on this list celebrate favored, exclusive aspects of car culture, the Sports Car Club of America takes the opposite approach. As amateur racers know, it's the inclusive soul of street-level motorsports in the U.S.”
The full article is available here:
- Newgarden Wins Formula F 45th Anniversary Feature Race at Barber - 08/10/2014
- Futrelle Wins Wet FF Anniversary Saturday Sprint at Barber - 08/09/2014
- Tire Rack Championship Tour from Wilmington Outlasts Foul Weather - 08/06/2014
- Contingencies Outlined for Tire Rack Solo Nationals - 08/05/2014
- 2014 Eastern Conference Season is Complete at Summit Point - 08/03/2014