TOPEKA, Kan. (June 21, 2011) - The Sports Car Club of America was recently named among the “World’s Best Car Clubs” in an article by MSN Autos.
The Josh Condon-written piece listed SCCA amongst such exclusive clubs as the RS Academy in the United Kingdom and the Classic Car Club with locations all over the world.
Among other things, Condon said that “While other clubs on this list celebrate favored, exclusive aspects of car culture, the Sports Car Club of America takes the opposite approach. As amateur racers know, it's the inclusive soul of street-level motorsports in the U.S.”
The full article is available here:
- SCCA and Speedway Motors Partner for CAM Challenge, Invitation To Goodguys Autocross Finals - 01/27/2015
- SCCA Members Wittmer, Lawrence and Keating Take Home A Rolex From Daytona - 01/25/2015
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- RallyCross Contingency Awards Posted for 2015 - 01/23/2015