TOPEKA, Kan. (June 21, 2011) - The Sports Car Club of America was recently named among the “World’s Best Car Clubs” in an article by MSN Autos.
The Josh Condon-written piece listed SCCA amongst such exclusive clubs as the RS Academy in the United Kingdom and the Classic Car Club with locations all over the world.
Among other things, Condon said that “While other clubs on this list celebrate favored, exclusive aspects of car culture, the Sports Car Club of America takes the opposite approach. As amateur racers know, it's the inclusive soul of street-level motorsports in the U.S.”
The full article is available here:
- SCCA Announces 2015 Majors Schedule, Moves to Five Conferences - 09/18/2014
- SCCA Taking Nominees For 2015 Hall of Fame Class - 09/16/2014
- Nation-wide Points Champions Crowned In SCCA SafeRacer Club Racing Program - 09/12/2014
- Pirelli World Challenge Championship Preview Released - 09/11/2014
- Pirelli World Challenge to Conclude Championship at Miller Motorsports Park - 09/11/2014