TOPEKA, Kan. (June 21, 2011) - The Sports Car Club of America was recently named among the “World’s Best Car Clubs” in an article by MSN Autos.
The Josh Condon-written piece listed SCCA amongst such exclusive clubs as the RS Academy in the United Kingdom and the Classic Car Club with locations all over the world.
Among other things, Condon said that “While other clubs on this list celebrate favored, exclusive aspects of car culture, the Sports Car Club of America takes the opposite approach. As amateur racers know, it's the inclusive soul of street-level motorsports in the U.S.”
The full article is available here:
- SCCA Unveils New-Look Convention, MSX Schedule and Pricing - 11/20/2014
- JEREMY GRENIER IS 44th RRDC MARK DONOHUE AWARD WINNER - 11/19/2014
- Club Elections Add Christopher, Hill to SCCA Board of Directors - 11/17/2014
- Solo Triad Winners and Majors Champions Profiles Online - 11/14/2014
- 2015 Tire Rack SCCA National Solo Schedule Revealed - 11/11/2014