TOPEKA, Kan. (June 21, 2011) - The Sports Car Club of America was recently named among the “World’s Best Car Clubs” in an article by MSN Autos.
The Josh Condon-written piece listed SCCA amongst such exclusive clubs as the RS Academy in the United Kingdom and the Classic Car Club with locations all over the world.
Among other things, Condon said that “While other clubs on this list celebrate favored, exclusive aspects of car culture, the Sports Car Club of America takes the opposite approach. As amateur racers know, it's the inclusive soul of street-level motorsports in the U.S.”
The full article is available here:
- SCCA Runoffs Registration Now Open - 07/21/2014
- Solo Driver Kierstin Eaddy Passes Away Sunday - 07/20/2014
- SCCA to Invite Muscle Cars to Compete at Tire Rack ProSolo Finale - 07/17/2014
- Honda Performance Development To Sponsor SCCA FF 45th Anniversary - 07/16/2014
- Reindl Finishes Weekend as Packwood Tire Rack ProSolo Winner - 07/15/2014