TOPEKA, Kan. (August 17, 2010) – Entries are now being accepted for the 2011 SCCA RallyCross National Championship at Tulsa Raceway Park (TRP), October 7-9. The event makes its first appearance at TRP, moving from Fountain, Colo., for 2011.
TRP has been a motorsports fixture in Tulsa for over 40 years and is owned by Dan Guterman, a 30-year SCCA member. The established facility hosts a full stable of amenities, and sits at the crossroads of I-244 and US 169 for easy highway access. Local restaurants, hotels and the Tulsa airport are located nearby the facility.
The NEOKLA Region will play host to the event, though many of the operations of the event will be handled by officials from around the country, the RallyCross Board, and the SCCA National Staff in the same fashion as other SCCA National Championship events including the Tire Rack Solo National Championship and the SCCA National Championship Runoffs.
Entry fees for the National Championship event are $120, with online registration available through Tuesday, October 4.
Registration for the 2011 RallyCross National Championship is available on www.motorsportsreg.com, or via paper registration at www.scca.com/rally and selecting “RallyCross National Championship” from the left-hand menu. A link to online registration is available from the event page, as well as a PDF entry form to download should entrants prefer to mail or fax their form.
A direct link to event registration is available here.
For more information on the 2011 RallyCross National Championship, visit www.scca.com/rally. Information on Tulsa Motorsports Park is available at www.tulsaracewaypark.com.
- SCCA and Speedway Motors Partner for CAM Challenge, Invitation To Goodguys Autocross Finals - 01/27/2015
- SCCA Members Wittmer, Lawrence and Keating Take Home A Rolex From Daytona - 01/25/2015
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- RallyCross Contingency Awards Posted for 2015 - 01/23/2015