TOPEKA, Kan. (October 2, 2013) – At this weekend’s SCCA® RallyCross® National Championship at Tulsa Raceway Park, Oct. 4-6, contingency partners will reward top finishes with cash and prizes.
Mazda North American Operations, the Official Car of SCCA, will award eligible National Champions $750, with $500 and $250 going to podium finishers.
Subaru and Volkswagen of America, longtime supporters of the RallyCross program, offer matching payouts of $1,250 for a win, $750 for a runner-up, and $500 for third place for those who fulfill the requirements. Honda offers $500 for a win, $300 for second place, and $100 for a third-place finish at the National Championship event.
Every National Champion in 2014 will receive a GoPro HERO3 camera from GoPro, the Official Camera of SCCA.
Grassroots Motorsports Magazine will, once again, reward National Champions who are a current subscriber to the magazine with a $100 payout.
New for RallyCross National Championship participants in 2013 is a program from Summit Racing Equipment. Eligible first and second-place finishers in each class will be awarded a $50 product certificate for the retailer.
To get the full details and requirements on the 2013 RallyCross National Championship contingency program, click here. Drivers are encouraged to review program requirements carefully to ensure full compliance. To be eligible for contingency prizes, drivers must register for each program prior to the start of the event.
More information on the Sports Car Club of America is available at www.scca.com. Like SCCA on Facebook at Facebook.com/SCCAOfficial, or follow on Twitter @SCCAOfficial.
- SCCA and Speedway Motors Partner for CAM Challenge, Invitation To Goodguys Autocross Finals - 01/27/2015
- SCCA Members Wittmer, Lawrence and Keating Take Home A Rolex From Daytona - 01/25/2015
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- RallyCross Contingency Awards Posted for 2015 - 01/23/2015