The 2013 Western Virginia National Tour Rally will headquarter at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Triadelphia, WV east of Wheeling, WV at Exit 10 of I-70. The same format will be used as in the successful 2012 rally with a mid day start on Saturday, August 24th, and a mid day finish on Sunday to facilitate your travel arrangements.
The rally will traverse over 200 miles of southwestern Pennsylvania and West Virginia panhandle roads using passage controls facilitated by run/work methodology. Both day's runs will be about four hours long. A Novice Class is anticipated for those wishing to give SCCA tour rallies a try. Tulip instructions with mileages will be used for all course following.
The scenery will be great, the roads good, and as usual many historic site references will be made along the route. We had a great time last year. Expect no less in 2013.
- Cathers Caps off Weekend with Tire Rack ProSolo Super Challenge Win - 07/29/2014
- Northern Conference Completes Road America Rounds Despite Afternoon Rain - 07/27/2014
- Northern Conference Round Nine Runs At Hot Road America - 07/26/2014
- IndyCar Star Josef Newgarden to Participate at SCCA Formula F 45th Celebration - 07/25/2014
- Contingency Programs Set for 2014 SCCA National Championship Runoffs - 07/23/2014