TOPEKA, Kan. (March 5, 2013) – The 2nd event on the Tire Rack Solo Match Tour schedule in Wilmington, Ohio, for April 6-7 has been cancelled.
Despite the inclusion on the original 2013 schedule announcement, the Cincinnati Region and the SCCA have not yet received FAA approval for the site at the Wilmington Airport.
The Region will continue to work with the FAA to get approval for the site in time for the Tire Rack Championship Tour event, August 3-4.
The first Tire Rack Match Tour event of the season is the Dixie Match Tour, March 16-17 in Cecil, Georgia.
- 2015 Majors Date At New Jersey Moved Up One Week - 09/30/2014
- Skip Barber Offering Coaching Days At The Runoffs - 09/25/2014
- Mazda Behind The Zoom Forum On Mazda Raceway Open Wednesday Evening - 09/23/2014
- SCCA Members Featured Prominently In Safe is Fast video - 09/19/2014
- SCCA Announces 2015 Majors Schedule, Moves to Five Conferences - 09/18/2014