TOPEKA, Kan. (Feb. 1, 2013) – SCCA has posted the 50th National Championship Runoffs schedule to the Runoffs home page at www.scca.com/runoffs.
The 2013 edition of the famed event will take place Sept. 16-22 at Road America, in Elkhart Lake, Wis. The historic 50th running will feature a special celebration Thursday, Sept. 19 beginning at 3 p.m., including a retrospective on the first 49 events, featuring some of the great names from the past, and a party that will be sure to go down in history as well.
The event will return to its tradition of three days of racing (Friday through Sunday) to accommodate the celebration activities. The official week will begin with practice on Monday, Sept. 16, followed by three-straight days of qualifying, in which each class will make one appearance on track per day.
The schedule is subject to revision by the Chief Steward for any reason up until Aug. 26, 2013.
- Site of RallyCross Nationals Will Move to Iowa - 02/27/2015
- Contingency Awards Outlined for Tire Rack National Solo Program - 02/23/2015
- SCCA Convention Ends on a High Note with the Awards and Hall of Fame Ceremony - 02/22/2015
- Day Two of SCCA National Convention Filled with Program-specific 2020 Sessions - 02/21/2015
- Panel Discussion on SCCA Future Caps Opening Day of Club Convention - 02/20/2015