TOPEKA, Kan. (January 29, 2013) -- The SCCA Formula Sports Racing Advisory Committee (FSRAC) is asking interested club members from the FB / F1000 Community to serve on an Ad Hoc Committee to develop an entry path for new engines, open ECU's and HP levels.
The Committee will report directly to the FSRAC and be chaired by Chris Huskamp. The committee’s make up is not limited to car owners and drivers and may include manufacturers and engine builders.
Interested club members should submit a resume through the www.crbscca.com - category F-FS; Class FB. In addition to general personal information, the resume must also outline SCCA involvement, FB involvement and interest and reasons you would like to serve.
The FSRAC recognizes both the need and complexities of integrating the next generation of motorcycle engines into the class as it moves forward.
- Saturday Recap: Race One from VIR - 04/18/2015
- Friday Recap: Majors Qualifying from VIR - 04/17/2015
- College Station Tire Rack Championship Tour Concluded - 04/14/2015
- West Coast Drivers Fight Hard at Thunderhill’s Western Conference Majors Round Eight - 04/12/2015
- Hallett Sunday Report: Hear From The Winners - 04/12/2015