TOPEKA, Kan. (February 28, 2012) – SCCA members participating in any of the club’s disciplines are encouraged to regularly check SCCA.com for updates and additions to the contingency programs.
Four new manufacturers have joined Volkswagen, Honda, Mazda and Toyota to offer programs to Club Racers for the 2012 SafeRacer National Racing Series. Ford, Kia, Mini and Nissan have all finalized contingencies since the prior programs were initially announced in December.
Ford Racing is offering prizes up to $700 for top-three finishes in participating classes, ranging from T1 machines through B-Spec classes. Kia Motors America is supporting their new B-Spec effort with $500 in contingency for a win. Mini USA is offering cash to top three finishers in participating classes, with $500 for a win in most classes, and a $1,000 prize for winning with a Mini in the B-Spec class. Mini also has added a Regional program to their 2012 efforts.
Nissan is rewarding Club Racing Divisional Champions with $800 at the end of the season.
These contingency programs are an update to those announced here in December.
Full details on the 2012 Club Racing contingency programs are available here. SCCA members looking for contingency programs for the Tire Rack Solo National Tour or Tire Rack ProSolo can find those here.
- SCCA Announces National Office Reorganization, Promotions Within Leadership - 11/26/2014
- 2014 SCCA National Championship Runoffs Available on DVD - 11/24/2014
- SCCA Unveils New-Look Convention, MSX Schedule and Pricing - 11/20/2014
- JEREMY GRENIER IS 44th RRDC MARK DONOHUE AWARD WINNER - 11/19/2014
- Club Elections Add Christopher, Hill to SCCA Board of Directors - 11/17/2014