SEBRING, Fla. (January 3, 2014) – More than 300 cars were out on Friday during two qualifying sessions to set the grids for Saturday’s BFGoodrich Tires Sebring Super Tour, Round One of the Eastern Conference Majors Tour.
Friday’s times are also good for Sunday’s Round Two, though drivers can improve with a faster lap during Saturday’s 30-minute timed races.
Racing gets underway at 10 a.m. EDT on Saturday morning after a series of 15-minute warm-up sessions.
The PA feed from both days of racing, live timing, and lap notes are available at www.scca.com/SCCALive. The lap notes are also available on Twitter @SCCALive. Live timing is available on mobile platforms through the Race Monitor app.
A schedule, entry list, results from qualifying, and more are available at scca.com/SebringMajors.
- Convention Just 24 Hours From Opening Day - 03/06/2014
- Western Conference Round Four Grabs Checkers Sunday Evening In Inde - 02/24/2014
- Inde Western Conference Majors Day One Lives up to Grand Anticipations - 02/22/2014
- The Couple that Races Together Stays Together - 02/14/2014
- SCCA Racers Leave Bayou After BFGoodrich Tires Super Tour - 02/09/2014