SEBRING, Fla. (January 3, 2014) – More than 300 cars were out on Friday during two qualifying sessions to set the grids for Saturday’s BFGoodrich Tires Sebring Super Tour, Round One of the Eastern Conference Majors Tour.
Friday’s times are also good for Sunday’s Round Two, though drivers can improve with a faster lap during Saturday’s 30-minute timed races.
Racing gets underway at 10 a.m. EDT on Saturday morning after a series of 15-minute warm-up sessions.
The PA feed from both days of racing, live timing, and lap notes are available at www.scca.com/SCCALive. The lap notes are also available on Twitter @SCCALive. Live timing is available on mobile platforms through the Race Monitor app.
A schedule, entry list, results from qualifying, and more are available at scca.com/SebringMajors.
- SCCA Convention Ends on a High Note with the Awards and Hall of Fame Ceremony - 02/22/2015
- Day Two of SCCA National Convention Filled with Program-specific 2020 Sessions - 02/21/2015
- Panel Discussion on SCCA Future Caps Opening Day of Club Convention - 02/20/2015
- SCCA Members Recognized With National Level Awards - 02/20/2015
- SCCA National Convention Kicks off With Annual Meeting - 02/20/2015