TOPEKA, Kan. (Dec. 17, 2013) – Make your voice heard and vote for your favorite SCCA Club Racer to become the 2013 RACER magazine and RACER.com Club Racer of the Year.
SCCA National Champions Jim Drago, Tim Kautz, Lawrence Loshak and Michael Varacins made the ballot this year, thanks in large part to their Runoffs performances.
This year’s poll will mark the 19th year of the Racer of the Year award, traditionally given to the top professional racer as selected by the readers of RACER and RACER.com. The new addition of the Club Racer of the Year gives the thousands of amateur-level racers from around the country a chance to be recognized for their no-less-impressive performances throughout the past year.
Cast your vote online on Racer.com here. Voting for the Club Racer of the Year and other awards closes Monday, Jan. 6, 2014 at midnight (EST). The results will be announced in the Spring 2014 issue of RACER and on RACER.com.
- Koch Wins FIA Young Driver Competition, Earns Trip To Worldwide Finals - 10/17/2014
- Message to SM Drivers from SCCA and Mazda - 10/17/2014
- Majors Tour Series Registration Opens Today - 10/15/2014
- Stearns Named Spec Miata Champion Following Post-Race Penalties - 10/12/2014
- Kearby Earns Formula Atlantic Crown in Sophomore Runoffs - 10/12/2014