TOPEKA, Kan. (December 9, 2013) – Sports Car Club of America’s Board of Directors voted to approve rules changes proposed by the Club Racing Board, effective 1/1/14.
Recommended for approval in the December 2013 Fastrack® News (available here, beginning on page 11), each item passed unanimously.
Additionally, the Board requested that the CRB consider permitting Improved Touring-spec cars into the GT category, as it approved for the Production category via request letter #12279.
The 2014 season begins with the BFGoodrich Tires SCCA Super Tour at Sebring International Raceway, Jan. 3-5.
- SCCA Runoffs Registration Opens Wednesday - 07/21/2014
- Honda Performance Development To Sponsor SCCA FF 45th Anniversary - 07/16/2014
- Northern Conference Continues Sunday At GingerMan - 07/13/2014
- Northern Conference Dodges Rain Drops At GingerMan - 07/12/2014
- SCCA Western Conference Champions Crowned in Portland - 07/06/2014