TOPEKA, Kan. (December 9, 2013) – Sports Car Club of America’s Board of Directors voted to approve rules changes proposed by the Club Racing Board, effective 1/1/14.
Recommended for approval in the December 2013 Fastrack® News (available here, beginning on page 11), each item passed unanimously.
Additionally, the Board requested that the CRB consider permitting Improved Touring-spec cars into the GT category, as it approved for the Production category via request letter #12279.
The 2014 season begins with the BFGoodrich Tires SCCA Super Tour at Sebring International Raceway, Jan. 3-5.
- Friday Recap: Majors Qualifying from VIR - 04/17/2015
- West Coast Drivers Fight Hard at Thunderhill’s Western Conference Majors Round Eight - 04/12/2015
- Hallett Sunday Report: Hear From The Winners - 04/12/2015
- Clear Skies Over Thunderhill at Western Conference Majors Round 7 - 04/11/2015
- Saturday from Hallett: In Their Own Words - 04/11/2015