TOPEKA, Kan. (December 9, 2013) – Sports Car Club of America’s Board of Directors voted to approve rules changes proposed by the Club Racing Board, effective 1/1/14.
Recommended for approval in the December 2013 Fastrack® News (available here, beginning on page 11), each item passed unanimously.
Additionally, the Board requested that the CRB consider permitting Improved Touring-spec cars into the GT category, as it approved for the Production category via request letter #12279.
The 2014 season begins with the BFGoodrich Tires SCCA Super Tour at Sebring International Raceway, Jan. 3-5.
- SCCA Members Featured Prominently In Safe is Fast video - 09/19/2014
- SCCA Announces 2015 Majors Schedule, Moves to Five Conferences - 09/18/2014
- Nation-wide Points Champions Crowned In SCCA SafeRacer Club Racing Program - 09/12/2014
- SCCA Runoffs Live Webcast Features Motorsports Heavy Hitters - 09/11/2014
- 2015 SCCA Runoffs Dates At Daytona Revised - 09/04/2014