TOPEKA, Kan. (December 9, 2013) – Sports Car Club of America’s Board of Directors voted to approve rules changes proposed by the Club Racing Board, effective 1/1/14.
Recommended for approval in the December 2013 Fastrack® News (available here, beginning on page 11), each item passed unanimously.
Additionally, the Board requested that the CRB consider permitting Improved Touring-spec cars into the GT category, as it approved for the Production category via request letter #12279.
The 2014 season begins with the BFGoodrich Tires SCCA Super Tour at Sebring International Raceway, Jan. 3-5.
- Convention Just 24 Hours From Opening Day - 03/06/2014
- Western Conference Round Four Grabs Checkers Sunday Evening In Inde - 02/24/2014
- Inde Western Conference Majors Day One Lives up to Grand Anticipations - 02/22/2014
- The Couple that Races Together Stays Together - 02/14/2014
- SCCA Racers Leave Bayou After BFGoodrich Tires Super Tour - 02/09/2014