TOPEKA, Kan. (December 9, 2013) – Sports Car Club of America’s Board of Directors voted to approve rules changes proposed by the Club Racing Board, effective 1/1/14.
Recommended for approval in the December 2013 Fastrack® News (available here, beginning on page 11), each item passed unanimously.
Additionally, the Board requested that the CRB consider permitting Improved Touring-spec cars into the GT category, as it approved for the Production category via request letter #12279.
The 2014 season begins with the BFGoodrich Tires SCCA Super Tour at Sebring International Raceway, Jan. 3-5.
- SCCA Members Wittmer, Lawrence and Keating Take Home A Rolex From Daytona - 01/25/2015
- SCCA Drivers Leading Charge After Six of 24 Hours In Daytona - 01/24/2015
- Multi-time SCCA Trans Am Champion Tommy Kendall Named to Motorsports Hall of Fame - 01/23/2015
- Longe, Loshak, Reynolds and White Named President’s Cup Finalist - 01/20/2015
- Round Two of the Western Conference Wraps From Fontana - 01/18/2015