TOPEKA, Kan. (January 29, 2013) -- The SCCA Formula Sports Racing Advisory Committee (FSRAC) is asking interested club members from the FB / F1000 Community to serve on an Ad Hoc Committee to develop an entry path for new engines, open ECU's and HP levels.
The Committee will report directly to the FSRAC and be chaired by Chris Huskamp. The committee’s make up is not limited to car owners and drivers and may include manufacturers and engine builders.
Interested club members should submit a resume through the www.crbscca.com - category F-FS; Class FB. In addition to general personal information, the resume must also outline SCCA involvement, FB involvement and interest and reasons you would like to serve.
The FSRAC recognizes both the need and complexities of integrating the next generation of motorcycle engines into the class as it moves forward.
- Northern Conference Round Nine Runs At Hot Road America - 07/26/2014
- IndyCar Star Josef Newgarden to Participate at SCCA Formula F 45th Celebration - 07/25/2014
- Contingency Programs Set for 2014 SCCA National Championship Runoffs - 07/23/2014
- SCCA Runoffs Registration Now Open - 07/21/2014
- Honda Performance Development To Sponsor SCCA FF 45th Anniversary - 07/16/2014