SCCA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or the presence of a disability, which would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without reasonable accommodation of any other protective status.
We are a drug-free workplace.
POSITION: Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager of Marketing & Communications
Responsible for the social media and digital content of SCCA’s online presence, as well as assisting in the promotion and public relations of SCCA’s programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be required. SCCA retains the right to modify or change the duties or essential functions of the job at any time.
· Responsible for generating social media content on SCCA’s official account, interacting with responses, and answering questions to promote events and the Club.
· Assist in a comprehensive social media plan to promote SCCA’s activities to existing and potential members.
· Monitor SCCA.com web traffic and metrics to know what attracts page views, and develop a plan to capture those viewers and generate participation.
· Manage SCCA’s digital advertising presence, including advertising on Facebook and social media accounts.
· Responsible for writing press releases and feature stories promoting SCCA Club Racing, Solo and Rally, as well as other programs for national and local media as well as SCCA’s websites.
· Responsible for providing event information for select events, serving as the liaison with local media and track PR personnel at those events and reporting for national and local media outlets as well as SCCA’s websites.
· Assist in the acquisition of photography and video footage of events as needed.
· Assist in the compilation of media clips as they pertain to SCCA competition programs.
· Provide content and assist in production of yearly media and press materials relating to SCCA competition programs.
Experience and Training:
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field.
Special Training or Experience: One to three years of experience in motorsports or related field. Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing, and demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. A strong background in Microsoft Office Suite programs as well as a basic knowledge of Photoshop.
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to Human Resources